Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day Two- Reality.

Yesterday I was a good "dieter" and decided I would park farther from work to get some exercise. It wasn't too cold, so it was a good idea... or so I thought. You see, on Wednesdays I go in to work at 11 a.m. so it's the warmer part of the day. Needless to say, I left work at 8 p.m. and it was much darker, colder, windier, and all around more miserable. I cursed myself out the whole three-times-too-long walk to my car!

Today, I parked one spot farther than yesterday!!!

My dieting staple for the time being is 94% reduced fat popcorn. Kettle corn, to be exact. The stuff hits the salty/sweet spot and counts for virtually no points! The other diet wonder I discovered last night was Sierra Mist Free Cranberry Splash. That stuff tastes so good!! I'm a diet soda skeptic, so for me to say it was delicious really means it is!

Aside from my blog-countability I also have my best friend to talk with about my diet obsession. She jumped back on the wagon a few days earlier than me, but she seems to be handling the withdrawal MUCH better! Last night we took a trip to the Wart (Walmart) and I was obsessing over what I could spend my last 9 points on while she was actually looking for things she went there for. I give her credit, she's definitely stronger than me! However, I'm thankful that she's along for the ride... again. Hopefully this time we'll do this thing right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment