Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 'I have no idea'-- Slacker

Am I or am I not the world's WORST motivational blogger or what???

So much for diligence! So much for encouragement! So much for sticking to weight watchers and kissing the baby weight 'goodbye'!!

Forget excuses, I was just so darn lazy... I'm back up a few pounds, but no harm done. Just gotta get back on the wagon, so to speak. I can't promise I'll be writing daily or weekly, but hey I'm gonna sure try!

I've become slightly addicted to fat free sorbets. Unfortunately, fat free does NOT translate into points-free, not that I've been counting until now. However, most of them are only 3 pts. per serving, so for others who are as ice cream- addicted as I am, it's a good alternative.

And so commences round 2 of Weight Watchers...

Back to the start :: 209 Lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment